Master of Vocation in Radiology and Medical Imaging Technology (MRMIT) is a course designed to provide in depth knowledge & impart skills for working as an assistant to the consultant Radiologist as well as to operate and assist in operating X ray, CT scan, MRI machines and fluoroscopy. The Post graduate student must take part in seminars, short topic discussions, case discussions, journal club presentations and clinical postings. The Academic training also includes lab work, experimental work and Dissertation.
- To study the Foundation of Medical Imaging.
- To improve the knowledge through clinical exposure and research.
- To study in depth about Medical Imaging and develop expertise in the subject.
- Develop and learn efficient teaching techniques to become an ideal teacher.
- Develop leadership qualities and contribute to the society.
Post Graduates holding the above degree have immense scope to work as Imaging Technologists in both India and abroad in Corporate Hospitals, Medical Colleges, Nursing Home. They can also be employed in teaching profession both in India and Abroad. They can be employed in Multi national companies as Application specialists.
After completion of the course employment can be obtained as
- Medical Imaging Technologist in Hospitals in India and Abroad
- Radiation safety officers
- Application specialists in MNCs
- Lecturer in Universities in India and Abroad